Campaign approval or rejection remains at NG Advert's sole discretion, active campaigns are constantly reviewed by our Compliance team and may be stopped at anytime without prior notice.
All advertising campaigns must follow the general guidelines listed below:
- Campaigns containing Malware/Phishing are not permitted.
- Campaigns containing Browser lockers/Ransomware are not permitted.
- Backjacking and Auto redirection (forcing the visitor away from the publisher site) are not permitted.
- Fake Scareware Alerts are not permitted.
- Promotion of alcohol, tobacco or drugs is not permitted.
- Banners showing a phone number or email address must use the CPM pricing model (CPC is not allowed).
- Each word of Text Ads Title must start with capital letters e.g. 'This Is My Title'
- Ads descriptive must not be written in block or capital letters throughout.
- Ads must have a Call-To-Action.
- Ads must be pointed to a paid, top level domain e.g. .COM, .NET etc. Ads whose target links point to free domains will only be approved if it is a paid ad.
- Banners must not use content that infringes on copyright or trademark laws.
- The imitation of any of NG Adverts publisher website is not permitted.
- Campaign material containing the following acts are not permitted: extreme violence, abuse, rape, blood, incest, scatophilia, urination, bestiality.
Specific rules for all campaigns targeting the Mainstream category or its sub-categories:
- No visible nudity, no nipples, genitals, etc.
- No pornographic wording.
Campaigns featuring any of the following below will not be permitted.
- Provocative poses.
- Important focus on breasts, small bikinis, etc.
- Dating products clearly oriented to sexual encounters.
- Provocative wording.
We regularly check websites on our network. If it’s discovered that a site does not follow the guidelines below, we may close the account without prior notice. In such cases, publishers will not be entitled to any outstanding earnings.
All publishers must follow the general guidelines listed below:
- Websites must not use content that infringes on Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent and Trademark laws.
- Adult websites or websites that promote adult content are not eligible.
- Websites can not promote illegal activities e.g. rape/incest/drug taking/hacking etc.
- Incentive ads are not permitted (PTC, PTR, etc…).
- Onclick and pop under ads are not permitted
- The use of any tools that artificially generate impressions or clicks are not permitted.
- Websites that are under construction or lacking in content will be rejected.
- Websites that show excessive advertising or make it difficult to view the content will be rejected.
- Users are permitted to have only one account on our platform; duplicate accounts will be suspended without warning and all earnings forfeited.
Publisher Payments:In order to receive payment:
- Publishers must keep their ad zones active at the time of the request.
- Publishers must make sure that the ads integrated on their site are fully displayed and not cut-off in any way.