Frequently Asked Questions
1. Log into your advertiser account and click on Ads > Create Ad.
2. Choose your ad type; whether it is PPC or CPA
3. Choose your ad format whether it is Text or Banner ad
4. Select the device type where you want your ad to be displayed on. If you want your ads to be displayed on all device types, leave the default 'All Devices' option.
5. Depending on the ad format you have selected previously, fill in the fields with the necessary details
6. Set your ad bid and budget and finally,
7. Submit your ad by clicking on the 'Create Ad' button.
Please Note: All ads are manually processed to make sure they are compliant with our Program Guidelines. You will receive a mail within an hour regarding the status of your ad after submitting it.
- Click on Payments > Add Funds
- You can choose the Bank payment option and make deposit offline or choose the Paystack option, pay online and fund your account instantly
We also accept bank wire transfers; send your payment to our bank details listed on the right hand side in the Bank payment option page.
No matter what you do, you are in control of your ads campaign.
However, as a welcome bonus, you will have one free 300x250 banner designed for you when you fund your account.
Once you have funded your account, send us a mail regarding your free banner and we shall have one designed for you.
Apart from our automated system, we frequently monitor accounts for inconsistent activity and our compliance team doesn't get a second thought in suspending defaulting publishers.
Please note that ads that require a minimum of 500,000 daily impressions need to use the CPM (Cost Per a thousand Impressions) billing model. If this is the type of ad you will like to go for, send us a mail via the Contact Us form and we will get in touch with you.
- Submit your site for approval by clicking on Site > Add Site
- After you have submitted your details and your site has been approved, create your Ad Code by clicking on Ad Codes > Create
- After you have filled in the fields and generated your Ad Code, copy the code and paste it where you want the ads to display.
Accounts found to have low click quality will not receive their funds and face the risk of being suspended; so, avoid any black-hat techique.
- Once logged into your account, click on Account > Payouts > Transfer To Advertiser
- Fill in the amount you want to transfer and
- Submit your request.
If you are interested in an ad and want to get access to an advertiser's offer, do mail us a screenshot of the ad and we shall make available the advertiser's offer link to you.
There are various factors that could get your site application disapproved. However, the following reasons below are the top on our list that will get your site disapproved:
1. Your site contains popup ads
2. Your site is using a free sub-domain service e.g. website.blogspot.com. If you host your website on a free blogging service like blogger, be sure to use a paid top level domain name for your site e.g. www.example.com.
You can get a free domain name as a YuSocial member. Get the details here - https://www.yusocial.com/shop/domain-name-registration-detail
3. The Site Description you filled in when submitting your site is not descriptive enough. Your site description must be between 50 - 300 characters.
See the screenshot below.
If your site is affected by any of the basic reasons stated above, make the necessary adjustment and resubmit your site for approval.
Also visit https://www.ngadverts.com/program-guidelines to learn about our Program Guidelines.